The album American Life it is a very good album that I recomend you to but to have a good time listening it. It is produced by american and arab lybian producers. All the songs of the album are good And was recorded by the artist Madonna. The songa are produced with electric and acoustic guitars also with tecno pop electronical production in the studio recording when the album was produced. I recomend you to buy the album edition of American Life on CD amd digital
music edition. Also the singles American Life, Hollywood, Nothing Fails, and Love profussion. I hope you like my blog here I put pictures of the album and the singles. Also I put the digital album links my acount on google drive.
Track 1- American Life.?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5tq9kJ62NHZd0FkVE9GNDF5SjA/view?usp=docslist_api
Track 2 - Hollywood.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5tq9kJ62NHZcHFxSWxHOUVyY3M/view?usp=docslist_api
Track 3 - I am so stupid.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5tq9kJ62NHZU1ZXRjdzRTB2SzA/view?usp=docslist_api
Track 4 - Love Profussion.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5tq9kJ62NHZTVNWc0hZdE9jUWM/view?usp=docslist_api
Track 5 - Nobody Knows me.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5tq9kJ62NHZWXV2RDRvZ1NMZWs/view?usp=docslist_api
Track 6 - Nothing Fails.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5tq9kJ62NHZS0FJcWlMX1U3TWs/view?usp=docslist_api
Track 7 - Intervention.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5tq9kJ62NHZUDVTd2dubnBZYlU/view?usp=docslist_api
Track 8 - X tatic process.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5tq9kJ62NHZZkU1QzVZNTZZRDQ/view?usp=docslist_api
Track 9 - Mother and Father.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5tq9kJ62NHZOXNqSnMxQkwybG8/view?usp=docslist_api
Track 10 - Die Another Day.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5tq9kJ62NHZRTVmb3FmMl9JdEU/view?usp=docslist_api
Track 11 - Easy Ride.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5tq9kJ62NHZUW80MzlsSGQ1a1k/view?usp=docslist_api
This is the end of my blog. I hope you like my blog. Have a nice day. I will make some updates. Bye.
This is the cover of the album American Life.

This is the videoclip of the single american life.
<iframe width="459" height="344" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/LYduJw5LyFM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
This is the cover if the single American life with 5 mixes and one mix from Die another Day.

This is the videoclip of Hollywood.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/mZqmX-c7Ey0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
This is the cover from the single Hollywood.

This is the cover from the single Nothing fails and Love profussion.
Nothing Fails.

Love profussion.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/PgDFGubdxXk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
This are pictures from the artist Madonna on the photo sessions for promote her album American Life.


I hope you liked my blog from this album. This is the end of the blog. Have a nive day. WIlliam.
music edition. Also the singles American Life, Hollywood, Nothing Fails, and Love profussion. I hope you like my blog here I put pictures of the album and the singles. Also I put the digital album links my acount on google drive.
Track 1- American Life.?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5tq9kJ62NHZd0FkVE9GNDF5SjA/view?usp=docslist_api
Track 2 - Hollywood.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5tq9kJ62NHZcHFxSWxHOUVyY3M/view?usp=docslist_api
Track 3 - I am so stupid.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5tq9kJ62NHZU1ZXRjdzRTB2SzA/view?usp=docslist_api
Track 4 - Love Profussion.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5tq9kJ62NHZTVNWc0hZdE9jUWM/view?usp=docslist_api
Track 5 - Nobody Knows me.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5tq9kJ62NHZWXV2RDRvZ1NMZWs/view?usp=docslist_api
Track 6 - Nothing Fails.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5tq9kJ62NHZS0FJcWlMX1U3TWs/view?usp=docslist_api
Track 7 - Intervention.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5tq9kJ62NHZUDVTd2dubnBZYlU/view?usp=docslist_api
Track 8 - X tatic process.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5tq9kJ62NHZZkU1QzVZNTZZRDQ/view?usp=docslist_api
Track 9 - Mother and Father.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5tq9kJ62NHZOXNqSnMxQkwybG8/view?usp=docslist_api
Track 10 - Die Another Day.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5tq9kJ62NHZRTVmb3FmMl9JdEU/view?usp=docslist_api
Track 11 - Easy Ride.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5tq9kJ62NHZUW80MzlsSGQ1a1k/view?usp=docslist_api
This is the end of my blog. I hope you like my blog. Have a nice day. I will make some updates. Bye.
This is the cover of the album American Life.
This is the videoclip of the single american life.
<iframe width="459" height="344" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/LYduJw5LyFM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
This is the cover if the single American life with 5 mixes and one mix from Die another Day.
This is the videoclip of Hollywood.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/mZqmX-c7Ey0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
This is the cover from the single Hollywood.
This is the cover from the single Nothing fails and Love profussion.
Nothing Fails.
Love profussion.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/PgDFGubdxXk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
This are pictures from the artist Madonna on the photo sessions for promote her album American Life.
I hope you liked my blog from this album. This is the end of the blog. Have a nive day. WIlliam.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario